Ayah Lee n' Mak Piah

..Faiz, Ayah Lee, Mak Piah, ME..

Even it is my first meeting with them, but they are so nice, friendly and caring..Plus, Mak Piah can still speak in Malay with Kedah accent though she had been living here in Australia for more than 20 years..That's pretty cool for me..Ayah Lee speaks English only with great Australian accent..However, he still understand some of Malay words..

This evening, Ayah Lee came and picked me and some of my friends here at UniLodge..We went to his house in Bellconen (I'm not sure with the spelling) where we had lunch there..It was like 20 to 25 km from Canberra to his house..Mak Piah cooked..Owh, it was nice and I felt like eating at home..Done with lunch, we had conversation and Ayah Lee really talked a lot..He can't stop when he started to talk according to Mak Piah..It was okay, I liked to talk to him and he was quite good in joking..Later on, they took us for a ride around Bellconen (I'm not sure with the spelling)..Mak Piah showed us some of the places where we can buy goods at a lower price compared to Canberra..Alright, now we had ideas where to find all the goods to cook in the near future..Roughly 6, they send us back to UniLodge..

Thanks a lot Mak Piah for all the cooking utensils coupled with all the dishes which you gave me..Yeah, I will not have to cook at all for tonight dinner..HeHe..=))

.:. Really looking forward to visit you again..

Saturday, February 21, 2009

4 Comments:

farha ni said...

oo ni ka family nazat tu?

Imran said...

yup2..
nie laa dorg..
hehe.

i l i said...

LEN KALI PEGI TUH AJAK!
AKU NAK MAKAN!
LAPAR KOT!
AZHAR MASAK SAKIT PEROT!

Imran said...

bukan x nk ajak..
phone ko rosak kn..
hehe..
call pun ko x dgr..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger