I am HERE already

I reached Australia this morning, specifically Melbourne..Roughly 8 in the morning I guessed..Phew, quite exhausted as I didn't get proper sleep on the flight..After that, me and my friends need to recheck in our luggage..Adeyh, dh ar x larat..kne wt sume tu g..Plus, we need to queue up for a long period as there were too many Australian wanted to check in also during that time..Hee..Okay, enough with this tiring activity..

Then, we proceed for our breakfast..Unfortunatelly, we cannot find any halal food at the Melbourne airport..Adeyh, I started to feel like it will be hard for me to live here as there was not many halal food available..What did we had that time..? Just chocolate which Faiz bought on the plane..That was my breakfast for the day..Hee..Thx Faiz..

Around 1.30, we boarded our next plane to Canberra..Owh, man..I was damn tired..During the flight, I slept all the way..Yes, they did provided lunch, but sleep was my first priority..HeHe, serious ngantok siot..

Safely arrived Canberra, our seniors were there by that time..Met some of them, Din, Aznan, ZaZa, and a few more..Which I forgot already their names..Sorry mite..We got our welcome pack from ANU and then they took us to their house..By now, I am staying with Bob, my senior who did accoounting also..

Okay, that's all regarding my journey to Australia, Canberra..I'll upload some pictures later as I was too lazy and tired by now..Plus, I need to give some attention to my lovely yayang, pity her, waiting for me all day long..Sry yea syg, bkn x nk contact..But ssh yang..Somemore, thx to Aunty Zaharah for the credit given..It was quite a lot..Really, malu siot accept credit from her..

Till then..Out..


.:. Syg, I miss you damn much..!!

Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

yang..
huhu..
stil tak pueh..
cpt2 laa bli sim n reg intrnet sndr..
huhuuh..
rndu sgt..

Imran said...

yealaa syg..
by tomorrow leh dh dpt sume..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger