Hari Sukan

This evening, I went to my secondary school, SMK Jitra with a purpose, to watch Hari Sukan..The theme for this year was "Sukan Untuk Kesihatan"..By the time I reached there, some of the sports had began..A little bit regret as all the kawad finished already..Heee..I missed the chance to see my younger sister berkawad..She said that she was good, so I wanted to see by myself how good she was in kawad..

..Iqmal's stall..

I met some of my juniors there..Quite surprise as there were still lots of students who knew me..As I walked around the vicinity of the field, ramai gk laa yg tegur..HeHe..It was almost 2 years since I left that school, but they still recognize me..Felt like I was so famous..HaHa..=b Besides, I met some of my friends who were in the same batch with me..We had a long conversation regarding our studies and life nowadays..

Then, I proceed with my second mission of the day..That was to meet some of
my teachers while I was in Form 5..Not all of them were there as each of them got their own duties..I met Cikgu Soiyah, Cikgu Jeff, Cikgu Alias and Cikgu Bard only..I tried to find Cikgu Rahimah there but nobody saw her today..x tahu laa die g mne..

..view from the side of the field..

I was getting bored there, so I left the school before the end of the Sports Day..All I know, the champ for this year was still Mutiara..But, Baiduri managed to get second place..HeHe..Damn happy..!! Mutiara won because they had too many members..That's the only reason according to Cikgu Shahrul..If they had exactly the same number of members like others, for sure they will never be the champ..=b

Friday, February 6, 2009

8 Comments:

farha ni said...

ush.

aku MUTIARA!

gila bangga. haha

Imran said...

haha..
time hg x champ pun dlu..

farha ni said...

leklok sikit. juara tetap juara.

aku ada ka tadak ka sama ja na.

Imran said...

amboi2..
backup sggh umh sukan dia..
hehe..

mira said...

pergh!
lmer gler aku dh xjejak SMJ.
wahaha

Imran said...

haha..
asal miera..?
rindu..?

princess hearty said...

mutiara mmg champ all the year.ngeh3..
jgn frust2 no...
haha...

Imran said...

haha..
yealaa.
x frust sket pun..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger