One Last Time

This evening, I went out with her..Roughly 5, she arrived in green and picked me up..Then we headed to Secret Recipe..There, we spent times together, just the two of us..Almost 90 minutes we lepak there..I taught her how to download songs, videos and we exchanged our pictures..That was requested by me..

Hmm..Today meeting most probably will be my last time to date her..Tomorrow, she will return back to KL as her final exam commence this coming Tuesday..Best of luck yang, I know you can do it..Do your very best okay, make your parents proud of you..I will always be there by your side syg, provide you with all t
he support that you need..I believe in you dear..

On my side, I will spend the rest of my times in Jitra, all alone as most of Jitra ClanZ went back to KL already..Huu..What to do, they have their on duties and responsibilities too..It'
s okay, I spent all the times left with my family..I understood the fact that there was not much times left for me with my ayah, ibu also adek2..

Approximately 6.40, she sent me home..On my way home, I got an opportun
ity to see her photo album while she was still a baby until 5 years old kot..HeHe..Kecil2 g dh mndi laut yea syg and your mouth sket pun x ubh ek, kecil smpai besar, sama persis..ekeke =b

..our last snap..

Okay, it was time to say goodbye..HuHu..We shook hands and I was s0o blue..Adeyh, ble plak laa dpt jumpe my yayang nie..I am really hoping that today will not be my last time with her..Indeed, hrp sgt awk dtg airport nnt syg..There, I will have my one last time to set both of my eyes on your face before I left for Australia..

Monday, February 2, 2009

6 Comments:

Jehan Sahid said...

cdey nyeee! cdey2!
i know how it feels .
bertabah la! haha

Imran said...

quite sdey laa J..
hehe..
yea laa.
tabah laa nie pun..

zyra mokhtar said...

im t0uched..
n feels like crying nw..
huhuhuh..
im gonna miss u damn much..

Imran said...

eh syg..
jgn laa nangeh2..
huhu..
yea, gonna miss u too dear..

[z@ck] said...

waa...ak bc pn tersentuh...huuu..

Imran said...

huhu..
itu laa yg bakal terjadi..
adeyh..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger