Unwell

At this moment, while I am typing this entry...

  • I am not so well.
  • I got fever.
  • I got flue.
  • I got headache.
  • I got cough.
  • My eyes are red.
  • I am so weak.
  • I am frustrated.
  • I miss my parents, ayah and ibu.
S0o many things are letting me down right now and I hate to be in this sort of situation..But it's okay, I'll handle all these problems by myself..I know that I am big enough to face all these..Plus, I have my bro by my side, he is really helpful when I need him the most..I want my parents back, yeah that's for sure..I'll give them a call today as I really need to talk to them..

I need a good rest, merenung nasib sorg2 indeed..
Out~~

Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 Comments:

Search: Amar Abdillah Basir said...

how cute,.....
hahaha
:P

Imran said...

hehe..
true story nie..

Amethyst said...

alolo~
sedih weh.
mana pengarang jantung ang?
dgr dia dah balik kdh smlm?hehe

nyways,mkn ubat n jgn em02.ahaha:P

Imran said...

hehe..
pngarang jntung..?
ade laa kt jitra nie..
hihi..

ermm..
ubt mmg dh mkn pun..
but x bek2 g..
hee..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger