BBQ Nite..

Last night, I attended a BBQ at Haz's house..It was held right after Maghrib until roughly at 11..The food was okay, quite nice for me..Nothing much happened last night..We ate and chatted a lot, that's all I guessed..Additionally, I got the chance to meet some of my secondary school mates..

As the saying goes, pictures come with thousand words..So, I display some pictures here to show you guys how the BBQ was..

..makan2..

..gee terpegun..??..

..got candid..

..cam vs cam..

..chaos for a while..

..some of my gangs..

..the gurlZ..

..the trio..

- Friends Forever -

P/S : To get a clear view of the pictures, do click on them..

Thursday, December 11, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger