Lonely..

I woke up around 9 this morning..Quickly looked at my phone, a message from her, 'M0rning syg'..I gave her the reply and we had a little conversation via message..Then, she had to leave me as she got exam..Okay, best of luck dear..

Without her to chat with me, I was all alone this morning..My bro, Iqmal already went for tuition..My grandparents together with Irfan and Izyan already went back to Penang yesterday..Seriously, I felt lonely..Don't know what to do once all of them were not around..So, I turned on the TV, with anticipation there will be something to watch to kill my times..I switched channel a few times, then I stopped at AXN..Got The Amazing Race, okay this will be fine for me to watch..Finished with the shows, I turned on my favorite gadget, connected to Streamyx and started surfing the net..As usual, I log on into FS, MS, Blogger and YM, frittered away sometimes on each site replying all the comments and messages from all my cronies..

Now, I'm done with the replying session..She completed her exam as well..I believe the end of my loneliness is about to come..BUT, she has to attend class la plak..Adeyh, I'm all alone again..Huuu..

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger