I'm on the Cloud Nine =))

I just finished watching one of my favorite shows, Kyle XY, quite bored the shows tonight..Maybe due to I was worn-out as well at the moment, thus the shows failed to draw my attention at all..First thing first, bunch of thanks to my friend, Cat and his mom for picking me up at Shahab Perdana just now..Besides, thanks for the nyin nyong too..Nice man that kueteow goreng with some sort of kuah came with egg..

Enough all that since the major topic for this post is all regarding my marvelous weekend..Yeah, it was tremendously marvelous for me..
HeHe..To make it simple, I prefer to blog this chronicle in a diary style..

Friday, 28 Nov

I reached Kajang roughly at 6.40 in the morning..My back was killing me after that long 7 hours journey last night..Worst, I felt like riding a roller-coaster rather than a bus..Hee...Sent a message to my buddy, Nazar..Okay, he'll fetch me there in 10 minutes..Proceed with prayer first, Subuh..HeHe..

Then, my best damn friend came..We went for breakfast before returned to German-Malaysian Institute (GMI), the place where I'll be staying for the next 2 days..I gave GMI as my 1.5 star hotel..
HaHa =p I got my bed for the next 2 days, Nazar's bed actually..Doesn't matter who's bed at all, I was really sleepy..Took a snooze until midday, woke up for Jumaat prayer..

4 something, she's done with her practical session..
HeHe..So, I made my move from GMI, took KTM at UKM station..About 35 minutes later, reached MidValley..Met my yayang there, she's in yellow this time..Went for bowling as she decided to, sadly the lane was full..There, at Cosmic Bowl, we watched some cluster of people introduced themselves to others by doing crazy things..A girl, a Malay girl, plus with tudung, shake her ass like crazy there to gain attention..HaHa, she's much better than Beyonce I guessed..=p

As the lane was full, we ensue for diner at The Chicken Rice Shop..Nothing to do after the diner..Bowling..? Give up already as the lane was fully booked..
Hee...

..In front of GSC..

So, it's movie time..This time, the shows was Quarantine, chosen by me..The story was okay, it's about a group of people who got trap in a hotel with some killers who were affected from a syndrome..In the end, all of them were killed..Overall, the movie was okay..

Done with movie, the clock was 10.30..I had to leave her as I need to catch my train back to UKM, my last train indeed..
Hee...Bubye syg, till we met again tomorrow..=))

..Before I left her..

Saturday, 29 Nov

Woke up approximately at 8, ngantok2..Hee...But what to do, I promised to meet her at KL Central around 10..Took my shower, then when for breakfast with some of my new mates in GMI..As usual, Nazar sent me to UKM station again..Thx yea..=b

She's late..!! I was all alone at Central for more than half an hour..
Hee...Today, SunMid was the place as she wanted to go to Sunway Lagoon, specifically Screamed Park..Adeyh, I hate ghosts..!! As we reached the entrance, there were seas of people there..Then, we got our tickets after queue up for sometimes..HaHa, finally I got myself in a house with thousand of ghosts..There, in the ghost chamber, she screamed for a few times as the ghost appeared in front of her face..HeHe, nk sgt g umh hantu kn..After 30 minutes kot, we found our way out from the chamber..Her hand was sweaty, takut k yang..?? xb

..at Sunway Lagoon..

It's lunch hour, went for lunch at Jusco Food Court..Pheww, I felt really exhausted man after a long walked with her..So, it's movie time again as I need to buy a little times for myself to respite..Her favorite movie this time, The High School Musical 3 which she's craving to watch..Okay fine, for you dear, even the movie was pretty bored..I felt like one and a half hours was like 3 hours for me..Hee...Plus, the hero was not that handsome..=p

The movie started at 4.20..Thus, we proceed with bowling as yesterday we were let down by Cosmic Bowl.."
Klu nk maen bowling, kul 10 nnt bru de lane yea.." Adeyh, yet again the lane was fully booked..To kill our times, we snapped pictures here and there around SunMid..=)

..Mirror Mirror..

..somewhere in SunMid..

Done with the movie, we left SunMid..Our next destination was MidValley again..HeHe, why we loved Mid so much arr..?Asked her laa..

..Before we left SunMid..

Took Rapid KL in front of SunMid, that was the easiest way to go to Mid..The journey to Mid was really testing my patience..As I was damn drained, I had to stand in the bus all the way to Mid..Hee...

Arrived Mid safely, quickly made for bowling..Finally we got ourselves a game each..
Hish, ssh btol nk maen bowl nie..Once more, I got beaten by her..She started the game so well, with two strikes in a row..Me..?Just an open frame..Hee...As a result, my score was just 90..What the hell I did..??The worst score ever man..HaHa..=p

Then, we went for diner..Both of us had Penang fried
koeteow only..Took a break at the food court while waiting for our next movie..HeHe, this time the title was Twilight..It's about a girl who felt in love with a vampire..The story was quite slow at the beginning, but in the end, the vampire saved his beloved girl from an evil vampire..To conclude, the movie was nice..

..Twilight, my face buruk gle..

The movie ended generally at 11.30..The end of my date was near..HuHu..I gave my secret admire, Fuad a call and asked him to pick me up at Mid that night..As it was already late, I decided to send her home, MAHSA College in purpose for her safety..Plus, I wished to see how MAHSA was..HeHe..

We reached MAHSA around 12 something..That was the end of my date with her..Bubye syg, thx a lot for your times..For sure I'll be missing all your smiles, voices, laughs and your face absolutely dear..


..I LOVE U..

Monday, December 1, 2008

3 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

peluh bukan sb takut..
tp paneh =p

Imran said...

ece ce..
paneh konon dlm ghost chamber 2...
hik3..=p

zyra mokhtar said...

btoi laaa..
paneh paa dlm tuhh..'
heee

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger