OMG!!

Tomorrow is 15th of December already..Indeed, I am worry about tomorrow..Damn worry man!! Why..? Bcoz of this announcement made by SSABSA..Seriously, I am not set to get my result yet and I still wish to enjoy my hols with friends..


S0o many questions are running in my mind right now..What if I didn't make it 85..?? What if I failed my SAM course..?? What will happen to me..?? What..?? What..?? Adeyh, I hate to be in this kind of feelings..

Really, I wanna go to Australia next February..
I wanna become an Aussie..
I wanna make my parents proud..
I wanna make my parents happy..
I wanna fulfill my parents hope, to see me further my studies in Australia..
I wanna be a good role model for my adek2..
I wanna show my adek2 how their big bro is..
I wanna make my family members pleased..
I wanna be the first cucu to go to oversea..
I wanna follow my father's footsteps..

Owhh GOD, do help me..Please give me TER 85..
Amin~~

Sunday, December 14, 2008

4 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

dont worry yang..
ur gonna get a gud result..

Imran said...

hmm..
hope s0o..
pray for me yang..
huu..

Jehan Sahid said...

yeahh.. dun worry yang..
oppsss.. ahaha gurau je zyra!
chuakkk jugak nie!!!
btw. ms cheryl ckp result either 17 or 18..
so bkn 2mrw.. yeahh!
ade bebrape hr lg nk enjoy..

Imran said...

hoho0..
yea ka J..
haha..
gud laa..
njoy while still smpat..;p

but, cmne ms cheryl tau nie..?

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger