Finally..

My ultimate result will be release by tomorrow..Owhh GOD, less than 12 hours from now and I am s0o worried about it..Can I pass the requirement..? I am not saying that I don't have confident at all..In fact, I believe in myself that I can obtain that high requirement..Plus, with all the effort and hardwork that I had put together, I think that's all it takes to achive JPA's expectation..I talked about this with some people..These are their responds regarding my question..

My bro, Iqmal :
"Abg bleh laa, amai knai abg..Amai dok tdo, abg dok study..X kn laa x leh g kot.."

My grandpa :
"Im leh kot..Wan dok doa siang mlm bg Im lepas.."

My bestfriend, Hidzer :
"What..? U r goin to Aust no matter what Im..I wanna visit u there later.."

My yayang, Zyra :
"Awk bleh laa..Awk bleh laa..Mak kte pun ckp Im tu sure lepas punya.."

My Hosba mate, Hafiza :
"Im, aku mmp hg seronok gla..Hg gtau aku hg dpt TER87.5..Plek btoi awt aku p mmp hg, bek aku mmp aku ja.."

HeHe, I have nothing to say..It seems like everybody said that I'm gonna make it..So, pray hard and hope all their words become reality..

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 Comments:

Amethyst said...

woh!c0ngrats weh!nti aku banje ko chicken rice shop lg 4 tahun=p

Imran said...

haha...
yea2 je ko nie..
lagi 4 years bru nk blanje..
cmnie laa kwn..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger