Happy AidilAdha

This year raya, I drove back to Penang to celebrate AidilAdha on my own since my parents were not around..I headed back to Penang on Sunday, in the evening roughly at 5..1 and more hours later, I reached my kg, Sg Lokan safe and sound..Then met my grandparents and had snacks with them..My uncles' family was there too..So, that night, my granparents' house was full with my relatives..It was good to see them around and we had a long conversation with each other..The key issue that night, "Ble nk fly nie..?" Adeyh..

The next morning, it was
raya morning..A little bit differ for me this year as my parents were not around as they were in Mekah right now, specifically Mina, performing haji..Yeah, I felt quite sad when they were not in Penang with me..Woke up without my mom to iron my baju melayu, then went to the mosque without my dad..Ahh, damn sad man this raya..But I did received a phone call from my mom that morning, she wished me Happy AidilAdha and sent regards to everybody..Happy gk ar dpt ckp dgn die pagi tuu..Okay, enough with this sad part..

Just after
raya prayer, I returned home..Afterward, I had ketupat with rendang, sdp2..HeHe..Then, my cousin, Faiz took me out..We went to several houses, all of them were his friend..Again and again I had laksa..Adeyh..Why everybody did prepared laksa this year..?? Around 2 we went back home..It's time to visit our relatives..

In the evening, I hang out with Bugown, Nazar, and Hanif..We went to Pacific with nothing to do..Just went there and
pusing2 jer, window shopping..Bored with Pacific, we went lepak at McD, had ice cream there..

Hmm, in general, my AidilAdha was bored this year..Huu..

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger