Disconnected!!

I CAN'T GO ONLINE..!!
For the past few days, a problem regarding Streamyx occurred in my housing area and I am totally disconnected from the net..Urghh, a part of my life had been taken..Really man, I felt bored to death..(no comics, no online games, no movies, no chatting) I went to TM Net and tried to figure out what was the problem..A not so helpful officer there told me that he knew nothing on what was actually happened and according to him this problem will last for another few more days..Adeyh, thanks anyway and it's much better for you not to work there..I said to myself, it's okay, this guy was new in this field, that's why he knew nothing..Just to make me felt better indeed..

Worst, my phone also got problem currently..Ttbe je x leh on, asal ntah..I dropped my phone at one of the mobile phone shop in Jitra for 2 days already..But there was no news about it until now..Hee...Deep inside my heart, I felt like this phone was really going to cost me a lot..Owh, I'm broke again!! To all my buddies, I am so sorry if I didn't reply all your messages as I didn't know who is who..HeHe..Anything, just contact me via net yea..

Luckily, I got up this morning with a good news..HeHe..My bro informed me that today the connection is already okay..Phew, what a relief..I had my life back and here I am, blogging and happily go online..=))

P/S : Tonight, KL again! =b

Saturday, December 20, 2008

2 Comments:

mira said...

hohoho. cian angt. but aku lg seksa. guna dial up kt umah. lembap jerrr.

Imran said...

haha..
sabar2..=p

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger