My 2nd Anniversary ^^

It is 11 of December and today is my second anniversary with her..=)) Phew, our relationship as a duo has been exactly 2 years long..How times fly..Really, I feel like the times is damn fast man and now it has been precisely 2 years since the night which I asked her that question, "Can we take our relationship to the next level..?" By now, at this instant, it is already 2 years..

Throughout these 2 years, a lot of things came to pass between us..Yeah, both of us had changed a lot, dramatically..I, myself have to admit it, I do changed..The same phenomenon happened to her, she does changed too..In my opinion, these days, she is more sensitive compared to during the premature point in our relationship..Plus, she's easy to get green-eyed now..HeHe..On my part, according to her, I am a little bit garang, easy to get angry even it is just a small matter..Yea k yang..? HeHe..I don't know why I behave like that but one thing for sure I'll try to change syg..

Above and beyond, during these 2 years, sifat malu between me and her had vanished..Here a slight chronicle, in the early stage of our relationship, when we went out for a date, both of us will bring friends to accompany us..Or else, we will gaze at each other with nothing to say..Hidzer constantly be my mangsa during that times and Pjah or Enna will be her mangsa..HaHa..Nowadays, we favor to go out on our own, just the two of us..And every time we proceed for a date, we can easily spend a day together without others or should I call ulat bulu..Hee..Lots of issues to joke and talk..The same thing takes place when we hang on phone late at night..Times really transform both of us, especially our attitude..

This year anniversary, bits differ from the first one as we had to celebrate it early due to her classes which commence today..Doomed for me as I am anxious to get out with her and fritter a day celebrating our anniversary on the 11 of December, the date which we are officially a duo..Besides, this most likely will be my last chance to rejoice anniversary with her..But, it's okay laa, awl sket pun..Syg, thanks for the watch and card anyway..I truly appreciate them and I promise to take a good care of the watch and never break it just like what happen to my previous watch..HeHe =b

..the card..

..the watch..

Well, I love you s0o much syg and I really mean it..I do need you in my life dear, you mean a lot to me..You colored my life and I am crazy for you syg..I enjoyed each moment that we had together..Hope our love will last eternally and you will always be mine..Don't leave me yea..Kte syg awk sgt2 tau..

Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 Comments:

a's said...

sgt sweet la anda berdua
semoga berkekalan!
nnti nk mkn nasi minyak korang
kak zyra jgn lupa jemput okey :)

zyra mokhtar said...

thanx anna..
doakan ktorg..
ekeke =p

0hh pls jga dat swatch elok2..
kte tlah brjimat cermat selama sbln lbh sb nk bli dat swatch..
haha =p

n the card,jgn lempaq sesuka ati n0oo..
tnya nana how hard kte cri d card..
nek turun nek turun shpng cmplex cr card..
sian nana kna ikt..
hihihih =p

Imran said...

anna :
nk ns minyak skang pun leh..
ktaorg blanje mkn kt pasar mlm..
hehe..

Imran said...

yayang :
uih, berjimat btoi yea syg..
hehe..
lame btoi cari card..
xpe laa..
that's a good exercise 4 nana..
btw, mne de lempaq pun..
org simpan laa sume card awk bg..
hihihi..

Amethyst said...

alala..sweetnye weh.
sem0ga berbahagia selalu hendaknye.jgn slalu gaduh2.hehe=)

Imran said...

hihi...
makaseh2..
mne de slalu gdo pun..
bahgia je..=b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger