Having 2 GFs.. =b

Roughly at 4, I left my house..Took the keys and drove my beloved NAB out to fetch my yayang and her bestfriend, Pjah..Then, we headed to Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah in purpose of visiting Nazim aka 'Mamu', my friend also uncle..He had been warded last Thursday due to appendix..I don't know much about this but it looked like he was really suffering from the operation which he went through yesterday..All the pain can be seen through his face..The good news was he can return home this evening..So, get well soon friend, or should I call uncle..?? HeHe =b

Done with our first mission, we proceed with the second which was to
lepak at tasek..I drove back but this time it was a little bit relaxing as I was using highway..Besides, she wanted to reach tasek as fast as possible..Kalut pe ntah syg nie..Hee...As we reached tasek, we had drinks there and I took my lunch, just a bowl of bihun sup..Sdp gk arr dh lapar sgt..While eating, we chatted there..

..Tasik Darul Aman..

Suddenly, it rained, we can't return home..What to do, carry on with
lepak jer laa, borak2 g..Teasing her was so much fun for me..HiHi..Just after the rain stopped, we snapped pictures in the vicinity of the lake..She requested for this..Though it was still a little bit drizzling, that didn't stop us from playing with our camera..Plus, what is the point of having a phone come with camera right..?? HeHe =b

Having fun with camera =))

..my girlfriendZ..

..hazIM..

..ikan kembong??..

Done with the photography session, we went home as the timepiece was late 6 already..The mom's daughter had to reach home before 7..That's an obligation..Ish3 =b

Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 Comments:

Amethyst said...

wahaha.aku taw nape zyra kene balik awal..sbb curfew dia sampai 7pm jaa.ahaha=p

Imran said...

tahu x pe..
jg sggh laa mak die 2..
hihi..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger