KL again..

Tonight I'll be leaving for KL again, via bus at 11.15..The sad part is I'm going there all alone, nobody will be by my side this time..Adeyh, what a bored journey for me as there is nobody to chat with, nobody to joke around this time..What to do throughout that long 7 hours journey arr..?? One thing is clear in my mind right now; sleep is the best option for me to kill all the times tonight..Hee...Luckily, I have her, my baby girl..As usual, she will have to accompany me along the journey..No matter what, that is a must for her..Sorry, no options for you sweetheart..=b

As I wake up tomorrow, I'll be in KL already..This is what I've been waiting for, ever since last week you know..Why..? Bcoz I'll have partially of Friday and the whole Saturday to date her..HeHe..The main event is a visit to Rumah Hantu in Sunway, but that's still a plan only..Anything can happen what..Hee..

Actually I have nothing to blog, that's why all these craps appear here..HeHe..But I'll have a lot to blog when I return from KL this Sunday..That's for sure man..=))
( P/S : Can't wait for tomorrow laa syg )

Thursday, November 27, 2008

6 Comments:

hAniMai said...

kaw mesti tgh tak taw nk wat pe kan...pe kt ko link aku ahaha...

m said...

pergh.sanggup tu hahah

Imran said...

biase ar fuz..
org xde kje skang nie..
hehe..

aku gk link ko..
okla2..

hAniMai said...

aku da link ko ok...x psan eyh?

Imran said...

yea k..?
hehe..
x pasan la..
btw, aku pun dh link ko..

Search: Amar Abdillah Basir said...

CMNA NK LINK ?
tekan apaa ?

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger