Badmint0n..

From the time when I moved from Jitra to Subang Jaya to do my foundation, I haven't played the game called badminton for quite sometimes..It has been pretty long since the last time I grip my ruby racquet and get into action in the court..Plus, all my friends in Subang Jaya are more into futsal rather than badminton..All these lead me to leave this game for quite long..

This evening, I got the chance to play badminton again as my bro's buddy, Hafiz invited me to play with his bro, AreMath who was also my class representative during my time as a Form 5 apprentice in SMK Jitra..I was like damn thrilled to play badminton this evening..But, I noticed that I just go there to humiliate myself as I'm such a noob in the court..I had lost all my skills I guessed..
HuHu..Even simple back-hand shot I can't do..Nevertheless, most of my smashes stacked on the net..Adeyh..But, after about 30 minutes of play, I got some of my skills back as my game was getting better..

..PJ2 Hotel..

Done with badminton, I was damn tired, happy at the same time as I love to play badminton and I
haven't play badminton for a long time..Hee..
( P/S : Yayang, if ttdo tonite jgn mrh yea..Org leteh maen ptg td..xb )

Saturday, November 22, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger