Tagged Q's

First of all, sorry to my dear Zyra as I forgot to answer all these questions..HeHe, didn't notice that I had been tagged that day as I read your post half way only..Here are my answers..

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
:: JPA asked me to do my international passport, medical checkup and borang akuan
keselamatan..


2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
:: Manja2 with my yayang..=D

3. What is the motto of your life??
:: I play the game my way..

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
:: Silent is easy..

5. What is the most important thing to you?
:: Things..? I guess my phone..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
:: How come to survive arr..?

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
:: Adeyh, absolutely..

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
:: Don't know, too many free times currently..HeHe..


9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
:: As the saying goes, jgn tggu lame2..HaHa =b

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
i) She loves me a lot..
ii) She concerns about me..
iii) She always accompany me until late at night..

11. If u have a million dollar, what would u do?
:: Get married..!! Hua3 =b

12. Do you think friendship is more important than loveship?
:: Both are important..

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
:: Almond London, tringin plak..

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
:: Happy 1st, then rich..

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
:: I wanna be rajen..

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
:: By that time, I will be 29 right..Hope I'll have a good job, gorgeous wife, happy family..=)

17. If given a choice, would you want to be a girl or a boy?
:: Of course boy, I love myself..HiHi..

18. What is your biggest fear?
:: Failed in what ever I did..

19. Do you miss someone?
:: YupZ..



So there's this rule for those who tagged by me:

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question,make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I don't know who to tag laa..Let make it easy..Anybody who read my blog, they are tag by me..Ekeke..=p

Thursday, November 27, 2008

3 Comments:

m said...

orang ensem n popular.mesti r boleh trace.haha
bz skit r..
nnti dh cuti update r.huhu

zyra mokhtar said...

amb0ihhh..
tau nk wife gorgeous2 jehh..
=p

Imran said...

uihh..
mesti laaa kn..
ekeke...=p

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger