Wake Up Call..

Just now my mom gave me a call, a woke up call as I was still sleeping in my room..To a certain degree, she did spoil my marvelous dream..Huu..But it's okay mom, thanks anyway..Your call made me happy even it was only 10 minutes anyway..

Thank God, they were already in Mekah at the moment..Landed there safely early this morning..I hope they will be find in Mekah for the rest of their way in performing haji..

"..Ya Allah, selamat kn dorg pergi dan balek from Mekah.."

Okay, I guess I wanna continue with my dream..
HeHeHe =p

Friday, November 21, 2008

6 Comments:

Pedro said...

yes,
Paraná, Brasil
and you?

zyra mokhtar said...

haaa..
mimpi apa tu yg syok sgt =p

Imran said...

i m msian..
stay in north part of msia..

Imran said...

hihihi..
de laaa syg...=p

Imran said...

hihihi..
de laaa syg...=p

hAniMai said...

perrgh...blog ko gle international ahaha~

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger