Math Study n' ME

My days are full of Math at the moment..Early in the morning until late at night, Math, Math and Math again..This is due to my goal for Math Study, which is at least A17..I need an A for this subject, and I am anxious for it..As it only involves calculations, I have to score in order to help me to achieve TER85..Besides, I have another goal for this subject, which is to outdo my lecturer forecast for me, that is B16..A big NO for that..!! I'll prove it to you Ms Yapp that I be capable of get an A for this subject yet you said it is slightly a bit tough to get it..HeHe =b

..all because of an A..

Because of an A, yesterday, I did revision for Math Study for one whole day..Plus, for the 1st time I had stayed back at the library until 5 in the evening which never happened before..HeHe..An accomplishment which can be proud off I guessed..=b

Nothing to say anymore, I hope I can get what I had work hard for..
InsyaAllah...

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger