Just 1 m0re paper to go! =D

Yeah, I'm set to sit as well as answer wholly crazy questions by SSABSA even I haven't prepare much yet for my last paper which is Accounting Studies..HaHa =b

As I'm thinking on the reality that my final exam is almost over, just 1 more paper to go, it really makes me feel damn sprightly..Plus, nearly every one of my friends ended their final already..Medic students finished their final last Tuesday..Today, Engine students done with their final..Who's left..? It's me along with all the Accounting students..One thing that really aggravating me right now is listening to the same dialogue by Medic students, "Weii, budak account and Pe bende study2 nie, lepak sudaa.." Siot korg..!! =p

Adeyh, I wish to end my dejected month swiftly..I'm drained of studying, really2 tired..Day and night, it just books, books and books..!! But whatever it is, I optimism that I can obtain the highest possible marks throughout this final exam, thus it will aid to drag up my internal marks..So, the conclusion is I still have to study to obtain the marks which I desire for..Hee..Sabar2, dugaan sume nie..

This morning, I just competed my Spec Math paper roughly around 10.10..Hmm, the paper cm pe g..I've done all the past year papers ('03 until '07) in the course of the last 2 days, so I'm expecting myself to do better..But, it happened the other way round..In the end, there were several blanks here and there in my paper..Don't know laa, hope for the best and pray hard..

So, my closing stages as one of billion of SAM students is next Tuesday..HeHe..After that, once again I'll become penanam anggur..Just like after SPM and I love it..!! =))

Friday, November 14, 2008

2 Comments:

Amethyst said...

eleh~
penanam anggur kunun.
menanam anggur bersama zyra.

=p

Imran said...

mne de tanam dgn die..
she s still student what..
aku je ex student dh..
hehe..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger