Laziness...

I just finished my Math Study paper this morning..The paper was okay laa, relatively hard for me..Plus, this year SSABSA had added one extra question for Math Study, doomed for me as the question added was the long question which required lots of calculations and high brain power..Siot btol laa..

Done with the assessment at 10 am, now I have a quite long gap, 4 days betwe
en my next paper which is Economics..As I sit and think about it, it makes me feel lethargic..4 days man, that's a lot of times..HaHa..But Economics is one of the toughest paper, need to memorize so many examples and concepts..Real examples..!! So, I guess I better use my time proficiently, no more study maut this time..HeHe..Which I always did before..

Whatever it is, before I get on track with my Economics revision, I think it is a necessity for me to sleep first..Hehe..Yeah, it's 12 noon right now..But what to say, it is not a blunder for me tdo at this time..Likewise, si die plak de class at the moment..Heee..BOSAN kne tggu..


..bedtime partner, thx to ZyRa xb..

OK, excuse me please..
My pinky Patrick is calling me..=)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger