Lunch Hour..

After cracking my head out revising for my Accounting paper, I indeed need a short break for myself..While I was lying down on my lovely blue bed, watching some videos at YouTube, suddenly I got a message..Deep in my mind, I believed it was from her..Sadly not her..

After read the message, I put on my Echo' jeans and simple black t-shirt, some wax ont
o my hair, made them a bit spiky like usual..Bit CK cologne should be ample for me..Done with myself, I went down Ridzuan and instantly to SunMid..There, I killed my time lepak with a few 'hot girls'..HeHe..=p Then, I had lunch with them..The good thing was I don't even have to spend a single RM for my lunch..Everything being supported by them just like how JPA sponsored me..What to say, wasn't me who asked them to do so, that's was their promise when they asked me to go to SunMid..So, I just followed their order and this is what we called comparative advantage..=b

..thanks for the piZza..

As a result, I had to be their direction guider for a while..Walked with them, showed them the specialties of SunMid compared to other mall..Hmm, not a big deal for me as I was quite familiar with SunMid..Plus, I had things to buy for myself as well..

Went to SunMid for a while really assist me to free some tense..Now, I'm ready to focus back on my revision..
Okay, got to go..

Sunday, November 16, 2008

3 Comments:

Amethyst said...

zyra tgk mampuih ang.
wahahaha.tp hot btol weh.=p

aahh..hot zyra lagi!hahaha

zyra mokhtar said...

ha mmg mampoih pn..
bengang gla nihh

Imran said...

yea..
dh mampos dh pun..
aku mmg x leh wt pape...
suma x kna..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger