Jitra D Best..

..Home Sweet Home..

I'm in Jitra right now, just arrived around 3..Quite exhausted due to I drove back home from Bukit Gantang until Gurun..In the same line, I was happy as I'm in my hometown where lots of my gangs were here..Manan, Amer, Mamu, Cat were all back in Jitra already, plus Bunga Raya Clanz were also back..My primary school mates were also here, most of them..Maybe there will be another gathering for us this year since most of us were on holidays..All these people completed my gangs, they rock my world..HeHe..=b

Okay, nothing much to say..Tired
mehh..
Out..

Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

jgn dok gatai2 naa..
anda mggatal siap laa nt!
heeee

Imran said...

uihh..
warning k nie..?
hehehe..;p

Amethyst said...

a'ah.warning la tuu.k0 kan gatal.eheh=p

Imran said...

no2..
mne de gatal, aku jujur..
hehe..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger