Say bubye to SAM.. =)

Just finished my last paper roughly 2.40..As I handed in my script book to a Chinese invigilator, I felt extremely happy..Even there were slights mistakes in my answers script, I don't care much at all..For me, there's nothing I be capable of doing at this minute..So, just pray hard and hope for the best..(Not in the mood to talk about exam anymore) HeHe..

Right after I came out from the hall, I met some of my college mates..Everybody looked happy..Before left Taylors, we snapped a few pictures as memoirs..Done with all that..I swiftly took a cab back to
Ridzuan..Doomed, I forgot to convey my keys today..!! As a result, I can't enter my room and change my attire..Siot btol..What to do, I still have to prolong with my second mission for the day which was a date with her..Perhaps, this was my last date as I had to get back to Jitra tomorrow..HuHu..

As usual MidValley was the preeminent for the two of us..I reached Mid around 4..Hang around for a while there..Then, my syg arrived in green..Proceed with lunch first as I was damn hungry, just had bread early this morning..Done with lunch, had a little chat, next we went for a movie..Her choice was The High School Musical 3, which was really fascinating according to her..I just followed as she's the one who was a master in choosing movie..Sadly, we were late since the shows began at 4.30..So, she decided Madagascar as our shows for the day..Hmm, very 'nice' Madagascar..A lion, The King of New York can do shuffle..HaHa..=p

The shows ended approximately 6 something..Don't know what to do..Walked around Mid for a while..Afterward, Cosmic Bowl was our next destination as both of us haven't play bowling for quite sometimes..History had been made today where she whacked me out in this game..Wawawa, 135 to 105..Profesional already my baby girl..=p

..you n' me..

The end of my superb day was near..I had to make a move as my parents were coming to pick me up at Ridzuan around 11..Besides, I had plenty of things to pack..HuHu..

Bubye syg, gonna miss you..Btw, thanks for the astonishing times today..=))

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

10 Comments:

Amethyst said...

awww~ni lagi s0rng sweet.
btw,k0 xrase nak pegang tgn die ckp."i dun wanna g0!" ke?mwahahaha.jahat lak.sori=p

cuti2 g la keyel jumpe.tahun depan ko nak blah dah kan.:)

zyra mokhtar said...

yayang..
sedihh bangaatttt!!!!
huhuhuhhuh

Amethyst said...

opsiee.aku dah terbuat zyra sedih lak.eheee..ataupun dia sedih sbb rindu aku xtaw.hee~

Imran said...

asal sdey nie yang..?
heheh..=p

Imran said...

sdey sbb rindu ko..?
cm x je aku rse..
hihi..

mmg nk g keyel pun next week..
berkepit g..
can't wait..=p

zyra mokhtar said...

tnya plak awt!
heeee..

Imran said...

xtau tnye laa..
hihi..

zyra mokhtar said...

sj wt tak tau!
huhhh

Amethyst said...

mak aihh..sempat gaduh tuu.aku sekeh due2 kang.hahaha

Imran said...

amboi2..
hehe..
due2 sekeh ko bru tau..;p

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger