Feelings..??

Currently I have combination of feelings in my mind..Both sad as well happy at the same time as my parents are going to MEKAH tomorrow morning, flight roughly at 1.30 am to perform haji..Adeyh, I'll be at a distance from them for about 40 days plus..HuHu..

Here a little chronicle concerning today..

Woke up early this morning, went straight to my personal computer as I forgot to do something for my mom last night, which was to type out her personal particulars..Afterward, I log into YouTube to listen to azan since I had to execute azan as told by my mom..Besides, I'm the eldest, thus it was my accountability to do so..Not a big deal for me, a bit preparation ought to be good enough..

Done with all doa by my grandpa, we left the house around 7.30, drizzling a bit..I drove my parents to the airport..Approximately 20 minutes later we were there, Kepala Batas Airport..There were a lot of relatives this morning who accompanied us to the airport..My cousins, uncle, aunt and some neighbors were all there..

..azan by me..

Right after my parents were done with their tickets, we gathered there, chatted with each other..My grandma kept on giving advices to my mom and dad, especially my mom..Biase laa, my mom anak kesygan in the family..Next, it was my turn to pay attention to some advices, not some actually, but lots of advices from my mom..My dad also had his own advices for me..All in all, I got the most advices compared to others..

..my bro with grandpa..

..my crazy cousin, Alia..

..sis Anilly with her son..

..my grandma..

..all my cousins..

..with my mom..

..my bros with mom..

..with my dad..

9.00 am, here was the saddest part of the day, my parents had to depart..Hugs and kisses given by my mom..It was hard for me to see they left..But what to do, they left for a good purpose, which was to perform haji..I try not to nangeh, but berair gk ar mate pg td..Xpe2, normal sume tu..HeHe..=b

Friday, November 21, 2008

5 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

agak dahh..
mst nangeh punya..
wahahah
=p

Imran said...

hehe..
biase2 aje..=b

eh2..
ske plak die nie..
heee...

Amethyst said...

im k0 nangeh???xpe2,n0rmal la tuh.tp nak gelak gak.wakakau!

Pedro said...

a beatiful family

Imran said...

haa..
gelak2..
hehe..
btw, dua2 x nmpk pun kn aku nangeh..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger