What to do..??

Early this morning, a guy called penghantar surat woke me up..This blue costume guy really ruined my sleep as I had to get up to sign some letters which were for me..Hish, I was damn sleepy yet I missed the most excellent time to sleep as the whether was very nice this morning, freezing and a bit drizzling..

I'm not in the sleeping mode at all as I received the letter..The brown envelope with my name affirmed on it really attracted my attention..Plus, it was ' Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda '..At first, I thought the letter was all about my BTN..Adeyh, what a bad luck, woke up early, got BTN plak..But then it had nothing to do with BTN at all..It was from JPA and they asked me to do several things..

- International Passport
- Medical Checkup
- Borang Akuan Keselamatan

I was like what the hell JPA nie, I don't even get my ultimate result yet, they asked me to do all these documents by now..Let say I failed my foundation, and then all these documents will have nothing to do with me..Just a waste of times and money..Plus, currently my parents were not at home..So, it's quite hard for me to do the Borang Akuan Keselamatan as I need lots of my parents' particulars in that form..The international passport also a problem indeed as I don't know where to head to make the passport..Hee..

The big issue here, why can't JPA wait until I got my final result first..??

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

6 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

wt jehh..
jgn byk songeh..
=p

Imran said...

org x reti nk wt..
hehe..

zyra mokhtar said...

tak reti k maleh?
=p

Imran said...

ermm.
both!
haha..
tggu ayh jer laa wt ..

zyra mokhtar said...

ish3..
tnggu ayah dia gak =p

Imran said...

hish..
xpe laaa..
hehehe..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger