To : SHE

I had read your latest post just now..For me, it wasn't your entire fault that caused us to be apart for almost a day..The blame should be on me as well as I wasn't treating you the way I should did..Didn't reply your messages properly, didn't talk to you nicely and didn't contact you this morning..Here, I would like to make an apology for all the wrong thing that I've done..

:: I'm sorry if I hurt you ::
:: I'm sorry if I made you blue ::
:: I'm sorry if I made those tears come outta your eyes ::

I love you syg..
I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with you..=))

Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 Comments:

Amethyst said...

ha kan btol aku ckp!
kmpm blog k0rang ni penuh ngan p0st2 gaduh-baik-gaduh-baik nyer.wahahau!

=p

Imran said...

hehe..
biase laa..
gado tnda syg..;p

btw..
aku promote ur name gk kt blog aku..
balas budi..;p

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger